DELTA SEAL COATING
DELTA-PROTEKT® KL 100 + DELTA®-SEAL GZ
without compromising high strength fastener properties.
Delta-Protekt KL100 is a base coat made from zinc and aluminum flakes which adhere to one another by a bonding agent. The “Barriere effect” yields excellent corrosion protection..
Delta-Seal GZ is a top coat providing chemical resistance with an integrated lubricant.
- Excellent corrosion protection for high strength materials
- Reduced bi-metallic reaction
- Much stronger application strength than stainless
- No hydrogen embrittlement as occurs with stainless
- No carbon component to blemish as with 410 stainless
- Particularly suitable for drill type deck screws
- Hardware will not “snap” or break apart over time
- Resistant to high temperatures
- Organic, highly cross-linked epoxy system with inorganic micro-layer, protects against chemicals such as acids, alkalines, cleaners, & petrol